We also have different options for domestic versus international shipping. Please read the following shipping policies carefully.
- Device inventory is shipped from our facility located in Edgewood, New York.
- You are responsible for inputting the correct shipping address and freight option for all purchases from the Site. We will not be liable for any delays or loss of shipments sent to addresses that you have input incorrectly.
- We currently offer “Standard”, “Priority”, and “Express” shipping options. We will select the shipping carrier for each option at our sole discretion. This selection may vary for each shipping option.
- You may be quoted shipping rates either through the Site or directly from the Account Manager. In either case, we may change these rates at any time at our sole discretion.
- Customers have the option of using their own shipping account. You may request that the shipment be insured whether you use our shipping account or your own account.
- All shipments are FOB Origin. You take ownership of the product, and therefore risk of loss passes to you, once the carrier picks up the package.
- Customers that (1) purchase twenty (20) or more devices from a single warehouse and (2) such devices are shipped within the United States are eligible for free standard shipping. By way of example, a customer purchase order that includes ten (10) devices from our New York warehouse and ten (10) devices from the California warehouse is not eligible for free shipping.
- Customers eligible for free standard shipping have the additional option of upgrading to an expedited shipping option but are required to pay the difference in cost between the standard and expedited shipping rates.
- You may request that the shipment be insured for an additional cost, whether you use the Company’s shipping account or your own shipping account.
- International shipments are NOT insured unless you manually select the option to insure the shipment upon checkout at which time an additional fee for insurance will be added to the invoice.
- You are responsible for all customs, fees, taxes, and duties, and any other charges associated with the international shipment.
Insurance may or may not be available for all orders placed on the Site. Whether or not you opt for insurance for any shipment of products purchased from us, we will not be liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages once placed with the shipping carrier. If any packages are lost, stolen, or damaged after we have placed them with the shipping carrier, and you have purchased insurance on such packages, it is your sole responsibility to contact us immediately to file a claim for damages, to ensure that all information you provide is accurate and complete, and to promptly respond to any requests for additional information regarding your claim. The Company will not be responsible or liable for any inaccuracy of any information provided to the insurance carrier, failure to meet deadlines for insurance claims filed on your behalf, or any denials of claims by the insurance carrier. If you opt not to select insurance, you will be solely responsible and liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged products.
Policy ID: KS-D65
Issue Date: 07/15/2023
Last Updated Date: 07/19/2023